About Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Recent Blog Posts
- Backup Exec Install Blog (A Common SQL 2008 R2 Upgrade Failure) • Nick Elmer • 18 Jun 2014 • 2 replies
- Backup Exec Install Blog (Why BE Installs a 32bit SQL 2008 Instance) • Nick Elmer • 09 Jun 2014 • 8 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 BEMCLI Enhancements • BE_KirkFreiheit • 02 Jun 2014 • 4 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 is Now Available! • Brian Greene • 09 Jun 2014 • 39 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 – GA Date Confirmed • Brian Greene • 26 Jun 2014 • 90 replies
Recently on Twitter
- Happy #SysAdminDay to all of you out there.25 Jul 2014
- The best practices for using #BackupExec 2014 Deduplication Option with the Central Admin Server Option http://t.co/xqSsnlcEag24 Jul 2014
- “@reason42: @BE_Elias @backupexec Guys, I continue to be impressed by BE2014. Fast, consistent and stable. Great work!”24 Jul 2014
- The best practices for #BackupExec 2014 tape management http://t.co/LYYTkOCSN723 Jul 2014
- @mrishiel Is that an install error 1603 or backup error? If you give me more info I can research it for you.23 Jul 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Virtualization Usability NetBackup Beta BEMCLI PowerShell 10.x and Earlier 11.x Install Hyper-V Upgrades beta uat Backup Exec Appliances BE; Backup Exec 2012; Upgrade Backup Exec Install .cloud Backup Exec Upgrades
- Expired Data not deleted!
- Backup Exec 2014 service
- Any experience upgrading to Backup Exec 2014 yet?
- BE2014 DLM not delete already expired backup sets
- Back up to remote location
- Seek for expert advise/solution for backup exe 12
- After backup completed destination server rebooting
- Differential depnedent on Incremental?
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R3 - The backup-to-disk device is offline.
- Sharepoint Farm Backup - Agent or Virtual
- Saving up data
- Extracting data
- Upgrade from backup exec 2010 R3 SP4 to 2014
- Slow copy with BE to local disk
- Exchange 2013 backup fails with Backup Exec 2014
- window server backup
- Backup Exec Licensing
- Need Advice Regarding Getting Back to BE
- Backup Exec 2014 agent install / c:\windows\installer
- Backup Exec 2010 Server não inicia (Backup Exec 2010 Server does not start)