About Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Recent Blog Posts
- Backup Exec Install Blog (A Common SQL 2008 R2 Upgrade Failure) • Nick Elmer • 18 Jun 2014 • 2 replies
- Backup Exec Install Blog (Why BE Installs a 32bit SQL 2008 Instance) • Nick Elmer • 09 Jun 2014 • 8 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 BEMCLI Enhancements • BE_KirkFreiheit • 02 Jun 2014 • 4 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 is Now Available! • Brian Greene • 09 Jun 2014 • 39 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 – GA Date Confirmed • Brian Greene • 26 Jun 2014 • 90 replies
Recently on Twitter
- @joe_harder Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. We are here to help.31 Jul 2014
- @thekodiack Which product are you using to back up your data? What issues are you / did u encounter with BE that we can help with? / @0xfox30 Jul 2014
- @0xfox Anything we can assist with, please let us know.30 Jul 2014
- What is #BackupExec 2014 V-Ray Edition? Get all the details here http://t.co/SYGpbrvE8729 Jul 2014
- @gpsmithy OK. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.29 Jul 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Virtualization Usability NetBackup Beta BEMCLI PowerShell 10.x and Earlier 11.x Install Hyper-V Upgrades beta uat Backup Exec Appliances BE; Backup Exec 2012; Upgrade Backup Exec Install .cloud Backup Exec Upgrades
- Expired Data not deleted!
- Backup Exec 2014 service
- Any experience upgrading to Backup Exec 2014 yet?
- BE2014 DLM not delete already expired backup sets
- AVVI flags wrong VM as failed in "last 7 days" bar
- Optimized Duplication Fails
- Backing up NAS device Correctly
- BE 2012 Does Not Recognize Media From Tape server
- How to set incremental to run between specific times - Backup Exec 2012
- Erreur de sauvegarde Exchange
- Backup Exec 2010 R3 is not using tapes to full capacity with encryption enabled
- How to Update Backup Exec 2014 Offline
- BE upgrade to 2014 from BE 2010
- Upgrading from Backup Exec 12 (not 2012) to 2014
- Restore EX2013_DAG with BE2014
- BackupExec 2010 r3 lässt Snapshots verschwinden
- Exchange restore
- How to prevent USB drive being added to backup?
- Need help removing Backup Exec V12 that was removed using add/remove but it did not remove.
- Backup Exec 2014 - Backup Schedule