About Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Recent Blog Posts
- Changes For The Backup Exec Product Line • Drew Meyer • 11 Oct 2014
- Backup Exec 2014 SP1 Now Available • Susie Spencer - BE Product Marketing • 22 Sep 2014 • 20 replies
- Symantec will be at SpiceWorld Austin! • A L Johnson • 21 Sep 2014
- When Your Business’ Data is on the Line, Hope is NOT a Strategy • Digital_Kru • 25 Aug 2014
- Backup Exec Install Blog (A Common SQL 2008 R2 Upgrade Failure) • Nick Elmer • 18 Jun 2014 • 2 replies
Recently on Twitter
- @SpaWnXX Got it, let us look into this and we'll get back to you. //cc @lmosla21 Nov 2014
- @SpaWnXX Not sure that I agree that I can't help. Give me a shot. Can you share with me your support case ID # so I can look into this.21 Nov 2014
- @SpaWnXX What version are you running and what issues are you having that we can assist with?21 Nov 2014
- #BackupExec 15 BETA registration is now open: http://t.co/NrioTWvPLH21 Nov 2014
- @Cannonier_ISC Thanks for the note Ian. Can you let us know what the ticket # is so we can follow up with our support staff.20 Nov 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Backup Exec Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Virtualization Beta NetBackup Usability Hyper-V Install BEMCLI Backup Exec Appliances End Of Availability Upgrades 10.x and Earlier 11.x 2014 PowerShell Drew Meyer What's new with Backup Exec changes to Backup Exec Upgrade Backup Exec Upgrades
- Offsite backup storage Options in BE 2014 for DR plan
- BE11d how to configure with two tapes
- Success with Exceptions - NDMP Back-up.
- Cannot connect to Oracle Instance with Agent Ralus BackupExec 2014
- Why does opening a job log take so long?
- There was an error processing the on tape catalogs.
- Backup Share Point Farm
- backup schedule and success reports
- Features no longer supported by Backup Exec 2014
- Best practice to migrate from BE2010r3 to BE2014 on different physical server
- Netezza backup with backup exec 2013/14 ?
- BE2012 SP4 - Displays Storage Capacity as "1E+03GB free"
- SQL backup problem with BE 2012
- Backup Exec 2012 + Special logon events
- Scheduled jobs on managed server not showing BE2014
- BE Console crash when I create a restore job.
- new backup strategy
- Backup Exec 2014 Allocate Tapes for a specific media set.
- Backup Exec any changes needed after migration to Hyper-V 2012R2
- Agent for Windows