About Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Recent Blog Posts
- Backup Exec Install Blog (A Common SQL 2008 R2 Upgrade Failure) • Nick Elmer • 18 Jun 2014 • 2 replies
- Backup Exec Install Blog (Why BE Installs a 32bit SQL 2008 Instance) • Nick Elmer • 09 Jun 2014 • 8 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 BEMCLI Enhancements • BE_KirkFreiheit • 02 Jun 2014 • 4 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 is Now Available! • Brian Greene • 09 Jun 2014 • 39 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 – GA Date Confirmed • Brian Greene • 26 Jun 2014 • 90 replies
Recently on Twitter
- @airdrummingfool can you share your support case number so that we can look into this please @symantec @SymantecHelp12 Jul 2014
- #BackupExec 2014 delivers up to 100x faster backups and recovers anything in minutes. Got game? #GoSolve http://t.co/GoD0udeQy211 Jul 2014
- @michael_24 Are you using BE2014? And if so, how are things going?11 Jul 2014
- Backup Anything Restore Anywhere #BackupExec 2014 http://t.co/RCFWV98fy911 Jul 2014
- @e2p2 here is what we were able to find out: SQL log files do not actually get smaller when truncated. It reuses the space next time.10 Jul 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Virtualization Usability NetBackup Beta BEMCLI PowerShell 10.x and Earlier 11.x Install Hyper-V Upgrades beta uat Backup Exec Appliances BE; Backup Exec 2012; Upgrade Backup Exec Install .cloud Backup Exec Upgrades
- Backup Exec 2014 service
- Upgrade from backup exec 2010 R3 SP4 to 2014
- Tape change to other tape library for backup
- Changing date on a scheduled full backup job for 1 or 2 times only
- Backup exec job engine service not responding
- Symantec 2012 restore fail with error access denied any idea?
- Backup Exec 2014 does not recognize HP DAT160 USB
- Backup Exec 2010 Server não inicia (Backup Exec 2010 Server does not start)
- Advice on migrating BE 2010 R3 to 2014 on new hardware/OS
- Jobs bigger than magazine capacity
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010: No Backup and Tape Ejecting Automatically
- Known Limitations of Trial Version
- re-using licenses
- Symantec Endpoint Protection on PC's
- Backup BE Server itself using another BE Server
- Backup Exec 12 - Probeversion abgelaufen trotz Lizenz?
- Restoring Data using Backup Exec 2014 from tapes backed up by Backup Exec 2012
- Installation faild with error "V-225-292"
- Hyper-V Generation Support for BE 2014?
- BE2014-Error: V79-57344-37909 on W2012R