About Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Recent Blog Posts
- When Your Business’ Data is on the Line, Hope is NOT a Strategy • Digital_Kru • 25 Aug 2014
- Backup Exec Install Blog (A Common SQL 2008 R2 Upgrade Failure) • Nick Elmer • 18 Jun 2014 • 2 replies
- Backup Exec Install Blog (Why BE Installs a 32bit SQL 2008 Instance) • Nick Elmer • 09 Jun 2014 • 8 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 BEMCLI Enhancements • BE_KirkFreiheit • 02 Jun 2014 • 4 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 is Now Available! • Brian Greene • 20 Aug 2014 • 39 replies
Recently on Twitter
- With the release of SP1 of #BackupExec 2014, we have added Windows 8.1 support. Get it http://t.co/2AeSWAN9LT (Includes SDR support too!)19 Sep 2014
- @wazabitech We definitely hope not, but we are here to help in case you have any questions. :)19 Sep 2014
- With the release of SP1 of #BackupExec 2014, you now can use MS SQL 2014 as the BE database. Get it http://t.co/nmMLp1M9L219 Sep 2014
- NOW RELEASED: #BackupExec 2014 revision 1786 Service Pack 1 http://t.co/bnIkgMwWSA19 Sep 2014
- RELEASED: #BackupExec 2014 revision 1786 Service Pack 1 http://t.co/8AtmVAapQM18 Sep 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Beta 2014 Virtualization Usability PowerShell Upgrades NetBackup 10.x and Earlier BEMCLI Hyper-V Install 11.x .cloud New Release Backup Exec Appliances backup exec beta release candidate first availability early release beta uat Backup Exec Install
- Expired Data not deleted!
- problem with backup sharepoint sql DB
- Can't rerun a duplicate job in BE 2014
- Backup Exec 2014 (or 2012) AWS Storage Gateway problems
- No easy way of removing backup sets in BE2014
- Can a running Backup Exec job cause a "locked for editing by another user" message?
- Remote call of the Jobs on BE.
- Backup Exec 2012 SP3 SP4 Update Issues/VSS
- In BE 2014 after backup completes successfully tape ejection is not happaning.
- Backup to Disk
- Backup Exec 11D with ESX-I
- Registry or Windows Services Recovery?
- Deduplication. Windows Server 2012 r2 & Backup Exec 2014
- Backup exec 2014 sur disque USB
- Fresh Installation of BE 12.5
- Backing up Exchange 2010 using a tape drive attached to a 32bit server.
- Where to FInd Newest Tape Drive Drivers
- Exchange duplicate to tape fails every week
- Como activar Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R3
- Seperate jobs that have been combined after upgrading to BE2014