About Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Recent Blog Posts
- Backup Exec Install Blog (A Common SQL 2008 R2 Upgrade Failure) • Nick Elmer • 18 Jun 2014 • 2 replies
- Backup Exec Install Blog (Why BE Installs a 32bit SQL 2008 Instance) • Nick Elmer • 09 Jun 2014 • 8 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 BEMCLI Enhancements • BE_KirkFreiheit • 02 Jun 2014 • 4 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 is Now Available! • Brian Greene • 09 Jun 2014 • 39 replies
- Backup Exec 2014 – GA Date Confirmed • Brian Greene • 26 Jun 2014 • 90 replies
Recently on Twitter
- @therealmadmatt you are welcome. Happy to help if needed at any time!22 Jul 2014
- The best practices for #BackupExec 2014 Agent for Oracle on Windows or Linux Servers http://t.co/bHARyD8lea22 Jul 2014
- @therealmadmatt Matthew, anything we can assist with? Is there an error message or something else we can get more details on to help.22 Jul 2014
- The best practices for #BackupExec 2014 disk-based storage http://t.co/8xHeMwKQfV22 Jul 2014
- The best practices for #BackupExec 2014 Remote Media Agent for Linux http://t.co/9q5LSFZT7j22 Jul 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Virtualization Usability NetBackup Beta BEMCLI PowerShell 10.x and Earlier 11.x Install Hyper-V Upgrades beta uat Backup Exec Appliances BE; Backup Exec 2012; Upgrade Backup Exec Install .cloud Backup Exec Upgrades
- Expired Data not deleted!
- Backup Exec 2014 service
- Upgrade from backup exec 2010 R3 SP4 to 2014
- Any experience upgrading to Backup Exec 2014 yet?
- Backup Exec without LiveUpdate
- BE2012SP3 - job hanging loading media and creating lots of 8KB BKF files
- Successful failures with CIFS backed up from symbolic links
- Not able to catalog/work around does not work either
- How can I get a list of the backup sets on my deduplication storage in Excel?
- Data Recovery
- Disk backups - automatic removal of expired files
- Disk staging
- Catalog operation references a tape drive that I don't have
- Catalog of tapes fails but data is still 'resorable'
- Duplicate larger than backup?
- Backup Exec 2010 R3 strange backup device
- Backup sets of holded jobs.
- Best practice to handle the Autoloader
- Errors during Domino backup
- Backing up remote location with Backup Exec 2012