We’ve been listening. And we’ve been working. The Backup Exec Engineering, Product Management and Quality Assurance teams have been working hard to make BE the solution that you relied on and believed in. We’re not all the way there yet, but we are making strides.
On 29 May, we went live with the Beta program for Backup Exec 2012 SP2 and 2010 SP3. The primary focus of the beta for each version is platform support. With a targeted release date of July, the Service Packs will bring support for
- Protection of Windows Server 2012 servers using the Agent for Windows.
- Updated protection of SQL to include:
- Protection of Exchange 2013 (Non-GRT only)
- Protection of SharePoint Server 2013 (Non-GRT only)
- Support for VMware vSphere 5.1
- Protection of Windows Server 2012 servers using the Agent...