While running a Workflow application recently developed, a problem manifested itself in a couple of different ways. There was first an error:
"Server was unable to process request.--->Object Reference not set to an instance of an Object"
Also, no matter how I varied the input information into the application, the result set always matched the result set that I had obtained the first time I ran the program. It would change if I closed and restarted the Workflow session, or republished the application to the server, and ran it again. But once running, it did not matter how many different iterations of input data I provided, the result set was the same, and that was frustrating.
Upon further review of my project, and specifically a linked workflow model inside of my project, it was discovered that there were two potential culprits for this behavior.
The first culprit was found within the properties of...