About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s a New World, It’s a New Norton • FranRosch • 02 Sep 2014
- How IT can positively impact company earnings through the renewals and retention processes • Sheila Jordan • 14 Aug 2014
- Google Rewards Secure Websites with Higher Search Ranking • Benjamin Wang • 22 Aug 2014
- AllSeen and All-Embracing Alliance for Symantec • Roxane Divol • 06 Aug 2014
- Hillary Clinton and Symantec Announce Launch Of SC3 Program • Cecily Joseph • 08 Jul 2014 • 1 reply
Recently on Twitter
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware http://t.co/h254FXfuO419 Sep 2014
- Microsoft wants to speed up Windows releases, but it’s already secretly fast http://t.co/gVi1BdxwJ7 http://t.co/mZS7nQZ0Ow19 Sep 2014
- TECHNICAL WHITE PAPER▸ NetBackup 7.6 Plugin for VMware vCenter http://t.co/Gq3HUcHszu http://t.co/209XtY57GC19 Sep 2014
- Four major trends impacting cloud security http://t.co/B1xFjKT4Bl18 Sep 2014
- U.S. charges foreign soldiers with cyber espionage http://t.co/6ycZeGSPvO18 Sep 2014