About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- A History of Joint Innovation on Display • Drew Meyer • 27 Oct 2014 • 1 reply
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
- Symantec Appoints Michael A. Brown CEO • Daniel H. Schulman--Chairman of the Board for Symantec • 25 Sep 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Read your company's Acceptable Electronic Use (AEU) policy. It will save time in the long run: http://t.co/4Z4rEa5Hcx http://t.co/CkwcuY7oNb18 Dec 2014
- 100Mbps Internet available to 59% of US, while gigabit still at just 3% http://t.co/oIW4RORj5H http://t.co/lHoDaecagN18 Dec 2014
- Cuba Is Getting the Internet http://t.co/1olC3JKiIm http://t.co/4h7VkDFOyR18 Dec 2014
- 3 OpenStack Predictions For 2015 http://t.co/L8v5YPfW9M http://t.co/y05DjMlkc718 Dec 2014
- 'CoolReaper' backdoor uncovered in CoolPad Android devices http://t.co/158cT4xFht http://t.co/MMBmF1Hamr18 Dec 2014