About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- Hillary Clinton and Symantec Announce Launch Of SC3 Program • Cecily Joseph • 08 Jul 2014 • 1 reply
- Integrated Appliances Reshaping the Backup Market • Matt Cain • 26 Jun 2014 • 1 reply
- 3 Tips to Connect and Rise above the Noise • Alix Hart • 19 Jun 2014
- What CSOs Need to Know About Managing a Mega Breach • Solange Deschatres • 16 Jun 2014
- Backup Exec 2014: “The Backup and Recovery Gold Standard” • Pablo S • 02 Jun 2014
Recently on Twitter
- WEBCAST▶Securing Your Intranet with a Private Certification Authority: Tue 1.00 pm EDT 12 Aug http://t.co/E471ql4XjY #SSL02 Aug 2014
- TECHNICAL WHITE PAPAER: Protecting Microsoft Exchange w/#BackupExec 2014 http://t.co/aJQMsbMJHI http://t.co/4JEB32IhO901 Aug 2014
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests http://t.co/RHAZcrGuj101 Aug 2014
- Crouching Yeti Malware Has Infected High-Profile Targets Worldwide http://t.co/G9W5GnY5bA http://t.co/4kBUpCjXfk01 Aug 2014
- US warns of 'Backoff,' latest entry into POS malware market http://t.co/3oErLdTCzf http://t.co/lof6LfFxHi01 Aug 2014