About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s a New World, It’s a New Norton • FranRosch • 02 Sep 2014
- How IT can positively impact company earnings through the renewals and retention processes • Sheila Jordan • 14 Aug 2014
- Google Rewards Secure Websites with Higher Search Ranking • Benjamin Wang • 22 Aug 2014
- AllSeen and All-Embracing Alliance for Symantec • Roxane Divol • 06 Aug 2014
Recently on Twitter
- @Megs8701 Thanks for the RT!20 Sep 2014
- VIDEO▶hacking demo on POS system shows impact of a Remote Access Trojan (RAT) http://t.co/ODjWFTksbr http://t.co/tGcsSOZZY720 Sep 2014
- @nselby We use that data to get ahead of attackers. We won't always win, but we are on a quest to stop the bad guys.20 Sep 2014
- @nselby 99% of Fortune 1000 are Symantec customers, and we review more than 8 billion email messages and 1.4 billion Web requests a day.20 Sep 2014
- INFOGRAPHIC▶Learn the Language: What Code Should You Learn? http://t.co/2J7MQQT7ch20 Sep 2014