About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reaffirming Symantec’s Commitment to Security and Privacy for the Online World • ScottTaylor • 19 Dec 2014
- A History of Joint Innovation on Display • Drew Meyer • 27 Oct 2014 • 1 reply
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Did you get the security memo? Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 reaches end of support life on Jan. 5, 2015. See: http://t.co/rzgKbaqVk320 Dec 2014
- Are you slick enough to stop an incursion from the bad guys? http://t.co/S9imE1ln74⁰ #CyberWarGames http://t.co/IG1Otl04Gc20 Dec 2014
- INFOGRAPHIC▶ Ultimate limits of nature and humanity http://t.co/KPz4VuuQ6K20 Dec 2014
- Spear-Phishing continues to decline in 2015: November Security Intelligence Report http://t.co/DDEVknJJ2c http://t.co/jqh7hxh98l20 Dec 2014
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? http://t.co/ut9WNQu7tI http://t.co/q4izf2jktd20 Dec 2014