About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
- Symantec Appoints Michael A. Brown CEO • Daniel H. Schulman--Chairman of the Board for Symantec • 25 Sep 2014
- Evolving Telco Technologies Pose New Security Challenges • Nadia_Kovacs • 23 Sep 2014 • 1 reply
Recently on Twitter
- Our thoughts and condolences are with the people impacted by today’s tragic events in Canada.22 Oct 2014
- Microsoft Office Hacked: Windows Found 'Limited, Targeted Attacks' Within PowerPoint http://t.co/2xmmktdDrr22 Oct 2014
- RT @SYMCPartners: .@Symantec Storage Foundation w/NetApp’s EF550 storage array to demo booth#530 on how customers can optimize ROI & TCO #N…22 Oct 2014
- The Number of Industries Getting Classified Cyberthreat Tips from DHS Has Doubled Since July http://t.co/pzATs7bfzV22 Oct 2014
- How to Make Sure You're Visiting the Real iCloud Page http://t.co/xPQ1jWw3Tp http://t.co/7SKDlksplo22 Oct 2014