About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s a New World, It’s a New Norton • FranRosch • 18 Aug 2014
- How IT can positively impact company earnings through the renewals and retention processes • Sheila Jordan • 14 Aug 2014
- Google Rewards Secure Websites with Higher Search Ranking • Benjamin Wang • 22 Aug 2014
- AllSeen and All-Embracing Alliance for Symantec • Roxane Divol • 06 Aug 2014
- Hillary Clinton and Symantec Announce Launch Of SC3 Program • Cecily Joseph • 08 Jul 2014 • 1 reply
Recently on Twitter
- Data Breaches in the Cloud: Who's Responsible? http://t.co/26yJWEiqE3 http://t.co/aEeUN9Qg4N27 Aug 2014
- BREAKING: Multiple US banks struck by #cyberattack in a series of coordinated attacks this month http://t.co/DwZX2eCuqE via @NYTimes27 Aug 2014
- VIDEO▶ @Digital_Kru digs deeper into virtualizing Tier 1 apps & the Agile Data Center http://t.co/PNcLyYsNbq27 Aug 2014
- Almost 70% of IT professionals suffer weekly #phishing attacks http://t.co/NZwM8qqjIY http://t.co/28Nncqu0KG27 Aug 2014
- VIDEO▶ Backup Exec's evolution in the virtual data center http://t.co/spkQ6xa3Oo #vmworld http://t.co/FjDaywEQIo27 Aug 2014