About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s a New World, It’s a New Norton • FranRosch • 02 Sep 2014
- How IT can positively impact company earnings through the renewals and retention processes • Sheila Jordan • 14 Aug 2014
- Google Rewards Secure Websites with Higher Search Ranking • Benjamin Wang • 22 Aug 2014
- AllSeen and All-Embracing Alliance for Symantec • Roxane Divol • 06 Aug 2014
Recently on Twitter
- VIDEO▶ Going Mobile: The Importance Of Mobility To Companies http://t.co/vKcttKCPGz http://t.co/WZJwhaosLb19 Sep 2014
- Check an Email's Salutation to Avoid Phishing Scams http://t.co/t4rIofQ9SU http://t.co/IOpIIP0iwL19 Sep 2014
- 31 million identities were exposed last month through data breaches #GoKnow #FactFriday http://t.co/RGqwUF86Rz http://t.co/NSMoNF5GjR19 Sep 2014
- How to Secure Your #Mobile Point of Sale Devices: http://t.co/2ZTYdAXJyy #POS #GoKnow http://t.co/VYJFrtJBh019 Sep 2014
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware http://t.co/h254FXfuO419 Sep 2014