About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reaffirming Symantec’s Commitment to Security and Privacy for the Online World • ScottTaylor • 19 Dec 2014
- A History of Joint Innovation on Display • Drew Meyer • 27 Oct 2014 • 1 reply
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Disrupting the Internet in 2015 http://t.co/bkhg2DVDUg19 Dec 2014
- Top 10 List of Lists of Top 10 IT Things for 2015 http://t.co/vkhzuBgALk http://t.co/4X1P3mg3N019 Dec 2014
- Because It's Awesome: REAL TIME map of cyber-attacks courtesy of @NorseCorp http://t.co/igWBIRKDg4 http://t.co/nAXa9MJMpG19 Dec 2014
- Survey: Will we give up privacy without a fight? http://t.co/atAW9DbW9F http://t.co/izEVBWLOn019 Dec 2014
- BYOD Brings Bah Humbug This Holiday Season http://t.co/xedgAOhzmj http://t.co/8OmFbu98QW19 Dec 2014