About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- Hillary Clinton and Symantec Announce Launch Of SC3 Program • Cecily Joseph • 08 Jul 2014 • 1 reply
- Integrated Appliances Reshaping the Backup Market • Matt Cain • 26 Jun 2014 • 1 reply
- 3 Tips to Connect and Rise above the Noise • Alix Hart • 19 Jun 2014
- What CSOs Need to Know About Managing a Mega Breach • Solange Deschatres • 16 Jun 2014
- Backup Exec 2014: “The Backup and Recovery Gold Standard” • Pablo S • 02 Jun 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Symantec's @stephengillett Says Biggest Cyber Threat Isn't What You Think http://t.co/OkxPAwmgGz30 Jul 2014
- RT @ruhatd: SO inspiring: all three female @symantec board members @DrAnitaSands, @glaybourne and Zan Vautrinot on #womensimpact http://t.c…30 Jul 2014
- How does SSL work? What is an SSL handshake? http://t.co/JbgPvCpXSC30 Jul 2014
- .@Cisco warns that network virtualization does have its downsides http://t.co/N9X4mQWZ5W http://t.co/YeoO6orEPQ30 Jul 2014
- Symantec explores mysterious underbelly of the online underground economy in new blog series: http://t.co/dbgxjc8Tk1 http://t.co/TcsndJU5pK30 Jul 2014