About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- A History of Joint Innovation on Display • Drew Meyer • 27 Oct 2014 • 1 reply
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
- Symantec Appoints Michael A. Brown CEO • Daniel H. Schulman--Chairman of the Board for Symantec • 25 Sep 2014
Recently on Twitter
- A Love Letter to the Original Algorithm http://t.co/rqjSYDF5kG http://t.co/jzNWDAzx3i26 Nov 2014
- Report: 75 % of Mobile Security Breaches Result of App Misconfigurations http://t.co/Z1pPCxio0M http://t.co/smGvql8GlQ26 Nov 2014
- EU wants its 'right to be forgotten' to erase Google search data around the world http://t.co/EBFNelOwaF http://t.co/oT8xiv8Mzj26 Nov 2014
- Remember when these were synonymous with #mobility? #GoEmpower http://t.co/sV9fLBISYZ http://t.co/PrGw89HMRJ26 Nov 2014
- Why is Internet Explorer security such a challenge? http://t.co/8NTr6zPIdA26 Nov 2014