About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- A History of Joint Innovation on Display • Drew Meyer • 27 Oct 2014 • 1 reply
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
- Symantec Appoints Michael A. Brown CEO • Daniel H. Schulman--Chairman of the Board for Symantec • 25 Sep 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Internet to Hit 3 Billion Users in 2015 http://t.co/OuXRBZ9ef1 http://t.co/fLUyELqK9t21 Nov 2014
- Android Lollipop: Get All the Sweet Without the Sour -- What Enterprises Need to Know http://t.co/iYNfQluwRE21 Nov 2014
- New Citadel Trojan Targets Your Password Managers http://t.co/qQ8KdklOjc http://t.co/6oXovObOlx21 Nov 2014
- What’s Missing from the Industrial Internet of Things Conversation? Software http://t.co/vjlkmyCNku http://t.co/t5zwAMIZpc21 Nov 2014
- RT @NortonOnline: “Exposure” is @dictionarycom’s #wordoftheyear. Don’t let it be part of your vocabulary: http://t.co/f8N1MOuGra http://t.c…21 Nov 2014