About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reaffirming Symantec’s Commitment to Security and Privacy for the Online World • ScottTaylor • 19 Dec 2014
- A History of Joint Innovation on Display • Drew Meyer • 27 Oct 2014 • 1 reply
- A Step Forward for Norton, Information Security and Information Management • FranRosch • 14 Oct 2014
- Accelerating Our Path Forward • Michael A. Brown • 09 Oct 2014
- A Vision for Converged Backup Infrastructure • Matt Cain • 02 Oct 2014
Recently on Twitter
- 7 Tips: Work Fitness Into The Workday http://t.co/KI4mqdsdSQ http://t.co/qJEK1bYTk721 Dec 2014
- Disaster recovery, block-level deduplication . . . Romance? Danger? The Backup of Destiny has it all! Watch: http://t.co/uODTjbBaps #CYoA21 Dec 2014
- The Problem With the Plan to Give Internet Access to the Whole World http://t.co/yMsvmlvf39 http://t.co/KeXVgy4qYD20 Dec 2014
- VINE: Be Like Jim. Empower your #mobile employees! http://t.co/noRdimCn6o #GoEmpower20 Dec 2014
- Did you get the security memo? Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 reaches end of support life on Jan. 5, 2015. See: http://t.co/rzgKbaqVk320 Dec 2014