About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- Hillary Clinton and Symantec Announce Launch Of SC3 Program • Cecily Joseph • 08 Jul 2014 • 1 reply
- Integrated Appliances Reshaping the Backup Market • Matt Cain • 26 Jun 2014 • 1 reply
- 3 Tips to Connect and Rise above the Noise • Alix Hart • 19 Jun 2014
- What CSOs Need to Know About Managing a Mega Breach • Solange Deschatres • 16 Jun 2014
- Backup Exec 2014: “The Backup and Recovery Gold Standard” • Pablo S • 02 Jun 2014
Recently on Twitter
- #SSL Ciphers - Beyond Private key and Certificate http://t.co/uqAQB2ihUu http://t.co/wvQgOGO4Qg30 Jul 2014
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network http://t.co/iGf2xizyVG30 Jul 2014
- Your fitness tracker may be revealing more than your best time. Symantec report here: http://t.co/y3gaSkyMHK #IOT http://t.co/Z350nYkfjz30 Jul 2014
- VIDEO▶ How the Iron Dome got hacked http://t.co/SRKVUHZdWy30 Jul 2014
- 97% of Global 2000 remain vulnerable to due to #Heartbleed http://t.co/tGjCAfcA5o30 Jul 2014