About Information Unleashed: The Official Voice of Symantec
Information Unleashed is the official Symantec corporate blog, brought to you by the Symantec leadership team. Our executives will use this blog as a place to communicate directly with our customers and partners and to share updates on company strategy, highlights from company news or discuss their opinions on the state of the industry. We invite you to participate in the conversation and share your comments or questions.
Before commenting, please review our community guidelines. For more news and press contacts, visit the Symantec newsroom or the Social@Symantec site.
Recent Blog Posts
- It’s a New World, It’s a New Norton • FranRosch • 18 Aug 2014
- How IT can positively impact company earnings through the renewals and retention processes • Sheila Jordan • 14 Aug 2014
- Google Rewards Secure Websites with Higher Search Ranking • Benjamin Wang • 22 Aug 2014
- AllSeen and All-Embracing Alliance for Symantec • Roxane Divol • 06 Aug 2014
- Hillary Clinton and Symantec Announce Launch Of SC3 Program • Cecily Joseph • 08 Jul 2014 • 1 reply
Recently on Twitter
- VIDEO▶#VMware InfoSec Architect Jeremiah Cornelius on the hot topics at #VMworld http://t.co/HT81Xvk8oM29 Aug 2014
- Malicious ads impact Java(.)com, TMZ & Photobucket site visitors, firm finds http://t.co/MtmI63JrXF29 Aug 2014
- #VMworld 2014 brought a focus on network virtualization but also attention to data security http://t.co/cxEUT87mi629 Aug 2014
- INFOGRAPHIC▶ What's on the market in wearable tech? http://t.co/VAj2PuYsWL http://t.co/PNqdU2PFM729 Aug 2014
- #Backoff malware threat worse than thought and you may be affected http://t.co/fCiX9n5WOn http://t.co/bWiwgkJt4K29 Aug 2014