I am sharing this post from my friends at MSP Mentor (www.mspmentor.net). The site's Editor Joe Panettieri posted this advice.
When I picked up my local newspaper this morning, I noticed an article titled “How to Market Yourself As An Expert.” The opinion piece included nine tips. And the tips certainly apply to multiple markets — including managed services. Here’s a look.
Here are the tips…
- Teach a class/host a webinar
- Write a special report/white paper
- Write a column
- Write and article
- Get third-party endorsements
- Write an e-zine or newsletter
- Write a book
- Participate in social media
- Get speaking gigs
Sure, that’s a very basic list. But here’s the key question: How are your writing and communication skills? Every tip, it seems, depends...