How To Create a GUP
First Installed SEP client on that machine which you want to create as a GUP. and then follow the below mention steps.
1. Login in to SEPM Console.
2. Click on Policy.
3. Then Click on Live Update.
4. Click on Add a LiveUpdate Settings Policy.
5. Then Given the Policy name and discriptions. and check mark on "Enable this Policy"
6. Click on Server Setting under Windows Setting.
7. Check mark on Use a Group update Provider and then click on Group Update Provider tab.
* If you want to create a single GUP:-
Click on Single Group Update Provider IP address or Host.