Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.0 VS. Symantec Enpoint protection 11.0
What is the difference between SEP SBE 12.0 and SEP 11.0?
- SEP SBE 12.0 is a product optimized for Small Business (<=100 nodes) customers.
- It is much easier to install and use.
- SEP SBE has all the features of SEP 11.0 except for Application and Device Control. It also does not support NAC.
- With the introduction of SEP SBE 12.0, Symantec now has targeted offerings based on customer segment.
- If the customer is larger than 100 users, you should recommend SEP.
- If your customer has less than 100 users, SEP SBE is the better fit.
Can I install SEP SBE 12 over SEP 11?
- SEP SBE 12.0 clients can be installed over SAV 9.x or later, SCS 3.x, or previous SEP 11.x installs.
Can I migrate SEP Manager from the SEP 11 Management Console?
- A customer that has SEP 11.0 deployed will have to uninstall the manager...