Storage Foundation Manager 2.1 is now available, and here's your one-stop spot for short how-to screencasts to get up and running fast, download info, and links to technical documentation and discussion forums.
Storage Foundation Manager 2.1 is a cross platform release, and includes updates to the Central Server on Linux, Solaris and Windows, as well as updates to Managed Hosts on all platforms. The 2.1 release includes the following new features:
- Health Check now supports Windows hosts (in addition to Unix hosts)
- License Deployment Reporter (LDR) now supports Windows hosts (in addition to Unix hosts)
- Support for MS SQL and Exchange for Windows
- Better Oracle discovery
- Native Managed host for IA64 on Windows
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Enhanced Converged Agent support (partnering with CommandCentral)
- Seamless upgrade support for SFM 2.0...