Hello again team,
It's been a busy week for the Connect dev team ;) Here are a few Connect tasks we've completed this week:
We realized that once you filtered blog posts by author, there was no way to 'undo' the filter. This has been fixed.
- Removed some one-time use code to minimize the memory footprint.
- Changed the way we load seldom-used code so memory is freed up for other tasks.
- Shifted some of our code to leverage the Java engine on the search server.
- Re-factored database queries behind Connect and community feeds and feeds at the bottom of community overview pages.
Added calendar views to event lists site-wide.
- Added a script that automatically refreshes items featured in the "popular" lists.
- Added a script that removes...