Showing posts for February of 2011
Showing posts in English
21 Feb 2011 | 0 comments
- Improved the look and feel of the user profile pages.
- Added the ability for users to fiter content on their own profile page by the "Published/Unpublished" state. This will give users the ability to manage their unpublished content from this feed rather than the soon-to-be retired "Workspace".
- Fixed a caching issue that was preventing the "Listings per page" feature from working properly.
- Fixed a caching issue that was keeping user stats from updating on the user profile pages.
- Improved the "Move discussion" functionality so it checks to see if the comment creator was subscribed to the original thread. If they were subscribed, they are automatically subscribed to the new thread that is created when their comment is moved.
- Improved server performance by changing the way we save and store error messages (out with the database, in with the flat files).
- Fixed a caching issue that was...
14 Feb 2011 | 0 comments
- Profiled code used to log users into Connect and improved performance. Average log in time went from ~30 seconds to less than 5 seconds.
- Profiled and improved code behind user profile edits and additions. User > Edit > Save used to take ~30 seconds and now takes less than 5 seconds.
- Launched new "Managed Security Services Blog" at http://www.symantec.com/connect/security/blogs
- Fixed an issue with PHP warnings being included in some notification emails.
- Fixed an issue with Omniture tracking code (om.content_title meta tag) missing from pages.
07 Feb 2011 | 5 comments
- Improved load time on Group pages from ~22 seconds to ~1 second.
- Fixed an issue that was making private posts public when editors modified the posts and did not explicitly uncheck the "public" checkbox.
- Reformatted the activity feed on Group pages to match activity feeds on the rest of Connect.
- Fixed a formatting issue with event items on the Groups page activity feed.
- Fixed the "wait" animation on the Groups page activity feed.
- Fixed the group subscription form wizard (admins only) to allow additional fields.
- Resolved an issue with the home page activity feed where deep links to comments in forum threads were not linked properly.
- Changed Activity and Profile labels on the user profile page to make more sense. The "Activity" menu item now reads "Profile" and links to your user profile. The "Profile" menu item now reads "Edit" and links to the edit form where you edit your profile information.