Showing posts for June of 2011
Showing posts in English
21 Jun 2011 | 14 comments
- Added a tool that gives Trusted Advisors the ability to block spammer accounts.
- Added a tool that gives Trusted Advisors the ability to unpublish a targeted user's spam content in bulk.
- Enabled the "move this comment to a discussion of its own" to content types other than forum discussions. Now, if a user posts a support question to a blog post, the comment can be moved to the appropriate support forum.
- Removed the "Recently Updated" sort option from forum list pages.
- Added a "Recent Activity" sort option (as the default) to forum list pages. This option displays both new discussions and new comments to existing discussions sorted by date and time.
- Fixed "Product(s)" info on Known Issues to display product tags instead of community tag.
- Fixed an issue where the list of "Can you solve these" forum discussions was truncated and did not show a complete list of unsolved...
07 Jun 2011 | 0 comments
- Added context-aware "Can you solve these" lists to each forum.
- Added "Date Joined" field to group member lists.
- Improved SEO by adding key information to each page's "title" meta.
- Resolved an issue where SymAccount users who had entered special characters into their SymAccount profile were not able to log into Connect.
- Fixed an issue that was causing event dates to magically change when they were edited in a language other than English.
- Removed the top tier of promotions that were implemented for the old theme. In the new theme, they were breaking the formatting of high-level pages.
- Refactored Userpoints reports to consume fewer server resources when being run.
- Modified code that speaks to Omniture so it only passes content tags (like community and utility names) in English.
- Fixed an issue where Omniture results were not being captured for IE users who entered a search...