Showing posts for September of 2011
Showing posts in English
27 Sep 2011 | 1 comment
- Changed the default workflow state in the Draft Workflow from "Save Draft" to "Publish" since many users were accidentally saving drafts and then writing us to see what we had done with their submission(s). The default workflow state is now "Published". If a user wants to save a draft, they can click the "Save Draft" radio button.
- Added the ability for user groups to add a Twitter feed to their group home page.
- Fixed an issue that forced users to re-enter search criteria when they switched between a content search and a user search.
- Cleaned up some errors that were introduced when the user accreditation badge and profile section was added.
- Made display of "Private" label consistent between forum list pages and other content types.
- Improved language handling capabilities of group membership request forms.
- Improved language negotiation handling when a page is available in...
14 Sep 2011 | 1 comment
- Added workflow to content submission process. This gives authors the ability to save drafts of their submissions and post them at a later date.
- Fixed an issue where the cache key for the "Can you solve these?" blocks was not language aware. This resulted in the link lists being cached (and displayed) in a language that did not match the rest of the page.
- Fixed an issue with the iCal export links on events setting the incorrect time to user's calendars.
- Fixed an issue where bookmarks to specific product tags in the Ideas section were not working.
- Added code that will allow us to track the number of submissions that are not in English and how much traffic those submissions are seeing.
- Added a default image for new groups who do not have an image to upload.