Showing posts for November of 2011
Showing posts in English
28 Nov 2011 | 0 comments
- Refactored image upload process to make including uploaded images in posts more intuitive.
- Added functionality that will send an email to the appropriate Symantec Technical Support Engineer (TSE) when a forum post is flagged (by a Community Manager or a Trusted Advisor as being "escalated to support". In the past, these posts were simply posted to a list of issues that the TSEs could check at their leisure.
- Fixed an issue with the image browser that was keeping it from displaying thumbnail images in the tool that helps users include images in their posts.
- Fixed a database issue with some public posts that were displaying the private flag. Added code to prevent future occurrences.
- Fixed an issue with the Screencast help files not having titles that users could click on to view the help video in question.
- Removed the link to the deprecated group notifications screen on the user profile...
08 Nov 2011 | 0 comments
- Added support for "subgroups". Some Connect groups have grown to the point where they would like to start spawning "subgroups" for their members who want to organize around a special interest that is related to the parent organization but may not be of interest to all members of the parent group. Users who join a subgroup are automatically added as members of the parent group. Users who leave a parent group are automatically removed from child groups.
- Added a "Company Information" section to the user profile page. Also started a promotion that will award 25 Reward Points to users who complete the Company Information section of their profile before December 31, 2011.
- Added the ability to filter activity feeds on group pages by topic.
- Fixed an issue with group email functionality that was not allowing group owners to send email blasts to members of their groups.
- To improve performance, added a limit to the number...