Showing posts for December of 2011
Showing posts in English
20 Dec 2011 | 0 comments
- Added an "Event Invitation Wizard" that gives creators of events (that are associated with a group) a tool to build -- and email -- HMTL invitations to members of their groups.
- Fixed "Email Group Members" functionality to allow group admins to reach out, via email, to members of their groups.
- Performance: Moved the loading of screencast help into ajax to lighten each page load.
- Added a global footer menu to help users quickly find support and product resources.
- Added global block to the top of the right column that includes links to popular Symantec.com resources.
- Added bridge pages to offerings in Symantec's Small Business store.
- Resolved an issue with the calendars in various parts of the site not rendering.
- Fixed the rendering of the tool used to attach files to comments.
- Updated Omniture tracking code.
- Changed awarding of user points on profile completion to legacy users only.
08 Dec 2011 | 0 comments
- Added code that emails a group manager when a member opts to leave their group. (If you manage a group, you can opt-in to these notifications by editing your group page and checking the "Notify me via email when a member leaves this group" checkbox under the "Group Owner Notification" heading near the top of the edit form.)
- Standardized the pager links at bottom of forum list pages with pager links at bottom of other list pages (articles, downloads, ideas) on the site.
- Refactored the taxonomy filters to leverage the SOLR engine for improved performance.
- Removed a depreciated content type (promotions).
- Fixed the non-functional "items per page" drop down on non-forum utility pages.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing users without a positive points balance to place orders in the /rewards catalog.
- Fixed an issue with unusual redirection that was happening when a user clicked links on another user...