Showing posts for January of 2012
Showing posts in English
26 Jan 2012 | 3 comments
- Added "Symantec Certifications" to the profile pages of qualifying (certified) users. See http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/new-certific... for a explanation of the difference between certification and accreditation.
- Added code that will delete the child "Meeting Invitation" node when the parent "Event" node is deleted.
- Modified the "Share" menu to exclude the "email" option from anonymous users.
- Translated the "Public Group" and "Private Group" portions of the UI to French, German, and Spanish.
- Fixed /calendar navigation so users can more easily switch from month to month.
- Fixed persistant user badges to work correctly on comments.
- Upgraded Date module (security release)....
11 Jan 2012 | 0 comments
- Added a "persistent badge" functionality that will allow the display of a user's badge at the time of the posting. So, if a user was a Trusted Advisor in 2010 but not in 2011, posts they made in 2010 will include their "Trusted" badge while posts made in 2011 will not.
- Enhanced the "New discussion" functionality to allow privileged users to move child comments -- along with their displaced parents -- to a new discussion.
- Added functionality that will allow embedded videos to play on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue that was posting user badges incorrectly on node creation and New discussion creation when performed by privileged users.
- Fixed an issue with the number of replies listed in the "Recent Blog Posts" block.
- Fixed an issue with the invisible "Admin" badge.
- Improved Omniture analytics tracking in forums.
- Modified the video content type to keep embed codes...
04 Jan 2012 | 0 comments
- Completed migration of "IT Industry Trends" blog to Connect: http://www.symantec.com/connect/symantec-blogs/it-...
- Updated code that manages the "Email Group Members" feature. Disabled character encoding on special characters in emails.
- Improved "Email Group Members" feature to use BCC field to hide email addresses and protect the privacy of group members.
- Tweaked the CSS that renders pages when they're printed.
- Fixed styling of the new global footer menu.
- Removed the community name from the tag cloud on blog pages.
- Upgraded the XML Sitemap module.