Showing posts for February of 2012
Showing posts in English
22 Feb 2012 | 0 comments
- Added a "Partner" badge to the user profile page and posts made by partners.
- Resolved an issue with URL aliases that was causing groups who changed their names to retain the SEO-friendly URL of the old group name.
- Solved the mystery of the disappearing Store menu.
- Resolved an issue where users who were imported into Connect from other systems were unable to accept the Connect terms and conditions.
- Fixed an issue with accreditation badges not displaying on content posted by accredited Connect users.
- Improved the "blue dot" behavior by modifying the caching technique used to display (or not display) the dot on lists.
- Added code that translates the /symantec-blogs/design%40symantec URL to /symantec-blogs/design-at-symantec
- Relieved a load on automated scripts by implementing an improved method to regenerate and cache...
08 Feb 2012 | 2 comments
- Users can now subscribe to be notified by email when the status of an Idea changes.
- The default setting for notifications is now "autosubscribe" for new users. This means they'll automatically receive an email when a solution is posted to questions they raise in the forums. (The autosubscribe setting can be changed by any user in their profile.)
- Changed the Accreditation and Certification badges to leverage CertTracker imports instead of data pulled from PartnerNet on login.
- Moved the Design@Symantec blog from blogs.verisign.com to Connect: http://www.symantec.com/connect/inside-symantec/blogs
- Added vouchers for "Symantec Technical Specialist" and "Symantec Certified Specialist" exams to the Connect Rewards catalog.
- Granted 13,452 ParterNet...