Showing posts for May of 2012
Showing posts in English
29 May 2012 | 2 comments
User Facing: Desktop
- Added a setting to the groups configuration page so a group owner can determine if content posted to his/her group is automatically tagged as private -- by default or public -- by default.
- Fixed an issue with the SEO-friendly URL alias not updating after the title of a content piece was edited. This issue was especially evident when the name of a User Group was updated but the URL alias continued to use the old group name. (FYI: To prevent broken links, old aliases are preserved and continue to work even after content titles are changed and new aliases are generated.)
- Fixed an issue that Google Chrome users where having with a very small popup (file upload) window opening when they used the image insert tool.
- Fixed an issue with subgroups claiming new parent (groups) on edit.
- Fixed an issue with multiple "membership request" emails being sent when a user double-clicked on the submit button on the...
16 May 2012 | 1 comment
- Refactored the code that updates forum list pages to process and display new posts before allocating resources to maintenance or cleanup tasks. (English: even when the site indexing engine gets bogged down, forum posts will be processed and displayed before anything else.)
- Resolved an issue with the Connect email notifications engine that was inadvertently marking some queued notifications as "sent" before they had actually left the server.
- Added the ability to order items from the Symantec Rewards catalog in multiples.
- Improved the performance of Group home pages by moving the activity list generation to the Solr engine.
- Refreshed user database with updated Accreditation information.
- Refreshed user database with updated Certification information.
- Removed the broken Twitter link from the "Share" menu.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue with products being pre-...
02 May 2012 | 0 comments
- Added code that allows us to host the "Symantec Control Compliance Suite Connectors Library" on Connect.
- Added new components that allow us to host videos from Symantec's Vision series of technical conferences on Connect.
- Added a gatekeeper form to Vision videos so the Vision team to collect data on users who are viewing their videos.
- Modified "notifications" functionality so notification emails are not sent out until a piece of content that's scheduled to be published in the future is actually published -- instead of when it's entered into the CMS.
- Modified the "Content-Type Response...