Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 06 August 2013.
User Facing: Desktop
- Added [brackets] around group names when they appear in the subject lines of email notifications. This enables users to organize their mailboxes with rules that detect group names enclosed in brackets.
- Added the ability for users -- who've been granted the translator role -- to add translations of comments to Connect. Translators can already translate forum posts, now they can translate the replies to those posts.
- Fixed a few IE8 and Firefox navigation issues with the new Help Center.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect solved counts under the Trusted Advisors tab on the Community overview pages.
- Resolved a permissions issue that was allowing underprivileged users to promote content to a featured state....