Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 29 April 2014.
User Facing: Desktop
- Added spam scanning to the private message forms. If the scan engine determines the contents of a private message is spam, the message will be rejected.
- Fixed an issue with line breaks and carriage returns reported by post-by-email users who are submitting posts with Outlook 2010 in text mode.
- Added the ability for post-by-email users to submit attachments with their email posts and comments.
- Added code to the post-by-email subsystem that detects "Automatic Replies" (vacation rules) in mail coming from Outlook accounts. The code ignores the message and creates a log entry each time a post is ignored for auditing purposes.
- Created a broken link checking tool for Community Managers to check their communities for broken...