Updates deployed to the Connect production servers as a result of the code sprint that ended 10 June 2014.
User Facing: Desktop
- Added code that would limit posts that display in the list of "Recent Blog Posts" to those that are in an published (not draft) state.
- Added code that will keep users from running into access denied errors when they submit feedback to the Tranlsate.cloud system.
- Fixed an issue with email notifications not always firing when a solution is marked.
- Fixed the sort order of RSS feeds to display the most current posts at the beginning of the feed.
- Optimized code by removing legacy "Views" that were generating the various article list pages.
- Wrote code that identified and removed ~5,000 invalid records in the Accreditations and Certifications database tables.
- Added "noindex, follow" meta information to...