About Website Security Solutions
Website Security Solutions allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with trust and confidence. With more than one and a half million web servers using our SSL certificates, an infrastructure that processes more than four and a half billion certificate checks daily, and a trust mark that is seen more than half a billion times a day in 170 countries, the Norton Secured seal is the most recognized symbol of trust on the Internet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Symantec to Pre-Verify Applicants on .bank and .insurance gTLDs • Brook R. Chelmo • 15 Dec 2014
- 5 ways to protect your business against SQL injection • Christoffer Olausson • 09 Dec 2014
- SSL; More than Encryption • Brook R. Chelmo • 03 Dec 2014
- Who's Watching You Sleep? • Brook R. Chelmo • 25 Nov 2014
- The SSL 3.0 Vulnerability – POODLE Bug (AKA POODLEbleed) • Brook R. Chelmo • 10 Dec 2014 • 10 replies
Recently on Twitter
- RT @symantec: Chrome Plans to Mark All 'HTTP' Traffic as Insecure from 2015 http://t.co/hC7ftN36I3 http://t.co/6TWnWzZ97g16 Dec 2014
- @Symantec's @NortonSecured to pre-verify applicants for the .bank & .insurance domains for @fTLD_Registry http://t.co/Ko7VmDYhQV12 Dec 2014
- 5 ways to protect your business against SQL injection http://t.co/l1zwhjcZQC11 Dec 2014
- Webcast: Optimize #SSL Certificate Management with @Symantec and @A10Networks. https://t.co/FQbnaaNoB611 Dec 2014
- RT @emilynna22: "@NortonSecured: Get up-to-date information on the #POODLE vulnerability. https://t.co/BT5kOvKkhu"11 Dec 2014
- Disable SSLv3 and use TLS 1.0 or higher.
- Whitelisting browser addons
- How do I check my SSL certificate being installed correctly?
- SYMANTEC CODE SIGNING - MICROSOFT AUTHENTICODE
- Do signed assemblies/dlls require net connection for validation at startup
- SSL-related question
- How to renew my authenticode code signing certificate
- Issuance of Code Signing Certificates is broken?
- Problem with Code Signing on WindowsXP