About Website Security Solutions
Website Security Solutions allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with trust and confidence. With more than one and a half million web servers using our SSL certificates, an infrastructure that processes more than four and a half billion certificate checks daily, and a trust mark that is seen more than half a billion times a day in 170 countries, the Norton Secured seal is the most recognized symbol of trust on the Internet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Facebook Sweepstakes Rules • Brook R. Chelmo • 21 Jan 2015
- Get your business fit for 2015 • Sergio Lafuente • 14 Jan 2015
- Gogo Inflight Internet is Intentionally Issuing Fake SSL Certificates • Rick Andrews • 07 Jan 2015 • 1 reply
- Symantec to Pre-Verify Applicants on .bank and .insurance gTLDs • Brook R. Chelmo • 15 Dec 2014 • 2 replies
- 5 ways to protect your business against SQL injection • Christoffer Olausson • 09 Dec 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Happy #celebratelifeday! Who/What will you be celebrating today? http://t.co/XOSSmOwmMz22 Jan 2015
- @Mrsmily2012 Yes, we have a free data sheet you may have. Feel free to follow and DM us your email address.21 Jan 2015
- Happy #NationalHuggingDay May your servers work and communicate securely. http://t.co/jSanGjCTJg21 Jan 2015
- @Mrsmily2012 We're you able to attend the webcast today?21 Jan 2015
- @Mrsmily2012 The presentation will be mostly speaking; you will want to listen in. It will be on demand afterwards if you can't listen now.21 Jan 2015
- Disable SSLv3 and use TLS 1.0 or higher.
- Whitelisting browser addons
- How do I check my SSL certificate being installed correctly?
- SYMANTEC CODE SIGNING - MICROSOFT AUTHENTICODE
- Do signed assemblies/dlls require net connection for validation at startup
- SSL-related question
- How to renew my authenticode code signing certificate
- Issuance of Code Signing Certificates is broken?
- Problem with Code Signing on WindowsXP