About Website Security Solutions
Website Security Solutions allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with trust and confidence. With more than one and a half million web servers using our SSL certificates, an infrastructure that processes more than four and a half billion certificate checks daily, and a trust mark that is seen more than half a billion times a day in 170 countries, the Norton Secured seal is the most recognized symbol of trust on the Internet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Extended Validation Solutions for SMB Ecommerce success: Secure128 • Charla Bunton-Johnson • 11 Sep 2014
- Better Website Security and Google Search Rankings for SMB’s with Always On SSL. • Charla Bunton-Johnson • 26 Aug 2014
- Types of SSL certificates – choose the right one • robertckl • 11 Aug 2014
- Perfect Forward Secrecy • Rick Andrews • 28 May 2014 • 1 reply
- Heartbleed, Y2K and misplaced worry. • Brook R. Chelmo • 16 Apr 2014 • 1 reply
Recently on Twitter
- Managed PKI for #SSL In Action http://t.co/mAD34knzNw12 Sep 2014
- Learn practical approaches & best practices for the security issues that the Internet of Things #IoT creates. http://t.co/9NiPVYPaKS10 Sep 2014
- Webinar from @Symantec on website security threats for September 2014. Register now! https://t.co/LPtKVVkpXA09 Sep 2014
- Google to deprecate SHA-1 on Chrome 39, visual marks & warnings to be based on the certificate's expiration date. https://t.co/8jMpp0NKjL29 Aug 2014
- RT @MimitoMendez: Informe complete de Symantec sobre las amenazas para la seguridad de los sitios web https://t.co/FTDy8jT8jf via @NortonSe…28 Aug 2014
- Whitelisting browser addons
- How do I check my SSL certificate being installed correctly?
- SYMANTEC CODE SIGNING - MICROSOFT AUTHENTICODE
- Do signed assemblies/dlls require net connection for validation at startup
- SSL-related question
- How to renew my authenticode code signing certificate
- Issuance of Code Signing Certificates is broken?
- Problem with Code Signing on WindowsXP
- Norton Secured Seal