About Website Security Solutions
Website Security Solutions allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with trust and confidence. With more than one and a half million web servers using our SSL certificates, an infrastructure that processes more than four and a half billion certificate checks daily, and a trust mark that is seen more than half a billion times a day in 170 countries, the Norton Secured seal is the most recognized symbol of trust on the Internet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who's Watching You Sleep? • Brook R. Chelmo • 25 Nov 2014
- The SSL 3.0 Vulnerability – POODLE Bug (AKA POODLEbleed) • Brook R. Chelmo • 17 Oct 2014 • 10 replies
- Certificate Transparency • sanjaymodi • 13 Oct 2014
- The Future of SSL Encryption • Stefano Rebulla • 22 Oct 2014 • 2 replies
- Google’s SHA-1 Deprecation Plan for Chrome • Brook R. Chelmo • 16 Sep 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Learn some quick in-store safe shopping tips to help keep you safe this holiday season! http://t.co/WizsnOOAbU #blackfriday #CyberMonday25 Nov 2014
- Safe Online Shopping Tips for this Holiday Season. https://t.co/5qdVuPFNEg #blackfriday #CyberMonday25 Nov 2014
- Video: Holiday Season Safe Online Shopping Tips https://t.co/5qdVuPFNEg #BlackFriday #CyberMonday From @NortonSecured24 Nov 2014
- RT @symantec: Why #SSL Certs Are Important and How to Strengthen Your Website’s Security http://t.co/Bywl3FLEXm http://t.co/sdBp6kvrIO24 Nov 2014
- RT @lseltzer: RT @ZDNet: Will @letsencrypt threaten commercial certificate authorities like @Symantec? http://t.co/S1pidBGoZC21 Nov 2014
- Disable SSLv3 and use TLS 1.0 or higher.
- Whitelisting browser addons
- How do I check my SSL certificate being installed correctly?
- SYMANTEC CODE SIGNING - MICROSOFT AUTHENTICODE
- Do signed assemblies/dlls require net connection for validation at startup
- SSL-related question
- How to renew my authenticode code signing certificate
- Issuance of Code Signing Certificates is broken?
- Problem with Code Signing on WindowsXP