About Website Security Solutions
Website Security Solutions allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with trust and confidence. With more than one and a half million web servers using our SSL certificates, an infrastructure that processes more than four and a half billion certificate checks daily, and a trust mark that is seen more than half a billion times a day in 170 countries, the Norton Secured seal is the most recognized symbol of trust on the Internet.
Recent Blog Posts
- The SSL 3.0 Vulnerability – POODLE Bug (AKA POODLEbleed) • Brook R. Chelmo • 17 Oct 2014 • 2 replies
- Certificate Transparency • sanjaymodi • 13 Oct 2014
- The Future of SSL Encryption • Stefano Rebulla • 24 Sep 2014 • 1 reply
- Google’s SHA-1 Deprecation Plan for Chrome • Brook R. Chelmo • 16 Sep 2014
- Extended Validation Solutions for SMB Ecommerce success: Secure128 • Charla Bunton-Johnson • 15 Sep 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Learn #HowTo Keep Your Employees' Devices Secure During the Holiday Season. Register for our #webcast Now! http://t.co/Xuysixxe8l16 Oct 2014
- Managed PKI for SSL Users can Learn about #PoodleBug here. https://t.co/sI3ZYAThse16 Oct 2014
- RT @symantec: Let's take a hard look at the guts of the #POODLE attacks on #SSLv3 http://t.co/uTmnEjlAvJ http://t.co/faoITVvfdd16 Oct 2014
- Secure maximum Trust and Sales this Christmas with Symantec #SSL https://t.co/0YBtkF1QMO http://t.co/DZwVXMGGRD16 Oct 2014
- Learn About the #POODLE Vulnerability Affecting #SSLv3 & What You Can Do http://t.co/vay3qqpbfi #poodlebleed #poodleattack15 Oct 2014
- Whitelisting browser addons
- How do I check my SSL certificate being installed correctly?
- SYMANTEC CODE SIGNING - MICROSOFT AUTHENTICODE
- Do signed assemblies/dlls require net connection for validation at startup
- SSL-related question
- How to renew my authenticode code signing certificate
- Issuance of Code Signing Certificates is broken?
- Problem with Code Signing on WindowsXP
- Norton Secured Seal