About Website Security Solutions
Website Security Solutions allow companies and consumers to engage in communications and commerce online with trust and confidence. With more than one and a half million web servers using our SSL certificates, an infrastructure that processes more than four and a half billion certificate checks daily, and a trust mark that is seen more than half a billion times a day in 170 countries, the Norton Secured seal is the most recognized symbol of trust on the Internet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Better Website Security and Google Search Rankings for SMB’s with Always On SSL. • Charla Bunton-Johnson • 26 Aug 2014
- Types of SSL certificates – choose the right one • robertckl • 11 Aug 2014
- Perfect Forward Secrecy • Rick Andrews • 28 May 2014 • 1 reply
- Heartbleed, Y2K and misplaced worry. • Brook R. Chelmo • 16 Apr 2014 • 1 reply
- Heartbleed in OpenSSL: Take Action Now! • Tom Powledge • 11 Apr 2014 • 11 replies
Recently on Twitter
- @Google Rewards Secure #Websites with Higher #Search Ranking http://t.co/MbU1sfqwIz #SSL27 Aug 2014
- Better Website Security and Google Search Rankings for SMB’s with Always On #SSL. http://t.co/ycGvboliBE27 Aug 2014
- As Summer is coming to a close, online retailers need to prepare for #BlackFriday. Consider EV #SSL Certificates! http://t.co/fxW2ybrsJl26 Aug 2014
- On Demand Webcast: @symantec’s 2014 Threat Report Clears the Security Information Fog http://t.co/FICu9pxeSO12 Aug 2014
- RT @BRChelmo: Tomorrow's Webinar: Securing Your Intranet with a Private CA August 12, 10:00 AM (PST) Register Now https://t.co/rkeeUY3l1X …11 Aug 2014
- Whitelisting browser addons
- How do I check my SSL certificate being installed correctly?
- SYMANTEC CODE SIGNING - MICROSOFT AUTHENTICODE
- Do signed assemblies/dlls require net connection for validation at startup
- SSL-related question
- How to renew my authenticode code signing certificate
- Issuance of Code Signing Certificates is broken?
- Problem with Code Signing on WindowsXP
- Norton Secured Seal