Putting It All Together Videos: Troubleshooting Packages in DS 7.1
This 20 minute video shows you how to troubleshoot various package issues that may arise with Deployment Solution, including a few known issues and how to fix them. The video covers:
- Images missing from package servers
- Invalid packages on package servers (including retrying download issues)
- Known issue around packages captured with an extra backslash(\)
- Known issue around automation folders not upgrading correctly
- Added drivers don't appear to work in WinPE (are actually missing from it)
- Managing removed packages (e.g. Copy File tasks that no longer exist)
- Saving your packages on Site Servers during an upgrade.
We hope you find this information useful for managing your Deployment Server environment, and preparing for support calls (or preventing them).