ServiceDesk Customization: Add Custom Data Method 1 - Custom Data Type Part 1
Created: 24 Sep 2012 | Updated: 01 Oct 2012
This video is the first in a two part series demonstrating how to add custom fields to Incident Management.
1. Open Feeder Forms Project
2. Create in new Integration Library
3. Create generator for "User Defined Type with DB Mapping"
•Include Field for SessionID
•Add Read/Write Components for Data Type
4. Create Variable in feeder project
5. Add Fields on Feeder Form
6. After Create Incident Component set Ticket SessionID to the SessionID field in the custom data type
Link to Part 2: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/videos/servicedesk-customization-add-custom-data-method-1-custom-data-type-part-2