How to customization of scanning policy
Eg- drive scanning(c,d), folders
Check this Article:
How to Create a Schedule Custom Scan for the Symantec Endpoint Protection Client ?
Symantec Technical Support Engineer, SEP
MIM | MCSA | MCTS | STS | ITIL v3
Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.<&a
As per your attach link setting will done through client end but i require to change it from server.
Check these Articles:
Here are the Steps:
1.Open the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
2. Select Policies from the far left.
3. Highlight Antivirus and Antispyware under the View Policies section in the middle column.
4. Highlight the active policy from the right side of the manager.
5. Click Edit the Policy under the Tasks menu is the middle column.
6. A new window will open.
7. Select Administrator-defined Scans from the far left menu in the new window.
8. Select the Schedule tab. and chnage the time accordingly
Also, look at this Article:
Configuring SEP client options for end users to stop, pause, or 'snooze' administrator defined scans
click on policies
edit the antivirus and antispyware policy
change the scan timings
there are few other settings like network scanning which you can set, check the document below its allthe same
Please don't forget to mark your thread solved with whatever answer helped you : ) Rafeeq
Find the attach forum link
Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager - Antivirus and Antispyware - Policies explained