关于 Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
最近发布在 Twitter 上
- RT @AVeSCyber: Read our new #AVeS #CaseStudy yet? @SymcAfrica @symantec has a fantastic product: @backupexec http://t.co/IbEnmcro4l http://…05 3 月 2014
- @Mr_Brown01 sure. We are here to help if you need us. If you called support, let us know your case ID we can flow up.04 3 月 2014
- RT @mvdh25: Another #BackupExec2014 on-site Tier-1 testing setup together Symantec! Thanks @backupexec team! http://t.co/afvJfXLohY04 3 月 2014
- @Mr_Brown01 Any more details you can give on this so that we may be of assistance?04 3 月 2014
- RT @barnabywood: Did you know there's #FREE #BackupExec software & #appliance training - http://t.co/WgeUw64JSn @backupexec03 3 月 2014
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Usability Beta Virtualization Hyper-V Install NetBackup 11.x 10.x and Earlier Backup Exec Upgrades Backup Exec Install BEMCLI BE; Backup Exec 2012; .cloud Backup Exec Appliances New Release beta uat PowerShell backup exec beta release candidate first availability early release
- Job Completed with Exceptions
- Jobs stuck indefinitely in Queued Status
- enormous file CatError.log
- Backup Exec 2010 Ubuntu flat file backup
- BE2010R3 - Job history is not displayed
- Export written tapes after multiple backup jobs?
- Duplicate job from CAS to MBES
- Backup exec services getting stuck in stopping mode
- Backup Exec takes too long to open job properties, new job, or new selections list
- copy vhd from a tape backup NOT restore
- Local media server backup issues - Backup Exec 11d
- Disk to tape failing to append even though tape is appendable.
- BE 2012: why when tape drive powered off, wont' come online?
- DR for the dedup folder
- BE 2012: Failing with weird VSS error?
- BE 2012: VSS failing snapshots due to 4TB hard drive with 4K sectors
- Procedure to Backup Windows 2008 R2 64bit local user profiles
- Great back up solutions
- Library state is jumping
- In need of a backup solution ASAP