Symantec Control Compliance Suite
Symantec Control Compliance Suite addresses today’s complex IT risk and compliance challenges by providing a solid framework on which to build your IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program. Control Compliance Suite allows you to communicate IT risk in business-relevant terms, prioritize remediation efforts based on a composite view of risk, and automate assessment processes to improve overall security and compliance posture.
VIDEO: SEE HOW THE CISO ROLE IS CHANGING AND HOW CONTROL COMPLIANCE SUITE HELPS FACILITATE THIS TRANSITION
Control Compliance Suite Vendor Risk Manager
Continuously assess and manage your vendor risk.
Control Compliance Suite Virtualization Security Manager
Seamless security management across a converged infrastructure.
Control Compliance Suite is a modular solution, comprising of seven key components. These components are fully interoperable and available separately or as part of the broader suite. Key infrastructure capabilities available with all modules include a unique and highly scalable data framework to normalize and analyze large volumes of data, customizable Web-based dashboards and reports, and workflow integration with remediation ticketing systems.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Policy Manager simplifies policy management with out-of-the-box policy content for multiple mandates, automatically mapped to controls and updated on a quarterly basis.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Risk Manager conveys the impact of IT risk in business-relevant terms. You can work with business leaders to identify IT risk thresholds, assign ownership, and track risk reduction over time.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager is an industry-leading configuration assessment solution designed to evaluate if systems are secured, configured, and patched according to standards.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager performs end-to-end vulnerability assessment of Web applications, databases, servers, and network devices, delivering a single view of security threats across your IT infrastructure.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Virtualization Security Manager allows you to confidently take advantage of the benefits of virtualization without worrying about degrading your security or compliance posture.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Assessment Manager simplifies the evaluation of procedural controls by providing automated Web-based questionnaires. These questionnaires can also be used to evaluate overall employee security awareness.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Vendor Risk Manager allows you to actively assess and monitor your vendor risk exposure to safeguard your sensitive data and reduce overall business risk.
In addition to the benefits that each individual Control Compliance Suite component provides, the broader suite delivers the following key benefits:
- Communicate IT risk in business-relevant terms.
- Prioritize remediation efforts based on a composite view of risk.
- Automate assessment processes to improve overall security and compliance posture.
To learn about the benefits of each component, view the data sheets