Control Compliance Suite is a modular solution, comprising of seven key components. These components are fully interoperable and available separately or as part of the broader suite. Key infrastructure capabilities available with all modules include a unique and highly scalable data framework to normalize and analyze large volumes of data, customizable Web-based dashboards and reports, and workflow integration with remediation ticketing systems.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Policy Manager simplifies policy management with out-of-the-box policy content for multiple mandates, automatically mapped to controls and updated on a quarterly basis.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Risk Manager conveys the impact of IT risk in business-relevant terms. You can work with business leaders to identify IT risk thresholds, assign ownership, and track risk reduction over time.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager is an industry-leading configuration assessment solution designed to evaluate if systems are secured, configured, and patched according to standards.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager performs end-to-end vulnerability assessment of Web applications, databases, servers, and network devices, delivering a single view of security threats across your IT infrastructure.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Virtualization Security Manager allows you to confidently take advantage of the benefits of virtualization without worrying about degrading your security or compliance posture.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Assessment Manager simplifies the evaluation of procedural controls by providing automated Web-based questionnaires. These questionnaires can also be used to evaluate overall employee security awareness.
- Symantec™ Control Compliance Suite Vendor Risk Manager allows you to actively assess and monitor your vendor risk exposure to safeguard your sensitive data and reduce overall business risk.