Symantec Data Loss Prevention
Discover, monitor and protect your confidential data
Symantec Data Loss Prevention software is a comprehensive, content-aware solution that discovers, monitors, and protects confidential data wherever it is stored or used – across network, storage and endpoint systems.
5 DLP Tips That Will Help You Get a Seat at the Table
Learn what security executives are saying about data loss prevention, how they’re using it to protect their business, and how to avoid common pitfalls.
The Only 7-Time Leader* in Data Loss Prevention
Symantec Positioned Highest in Vision and Execution in 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant
* Vontu was acquired by Symantec; previous titles include Magic Quadrants for "Content Monitoring and Filtering" and "Data Loss Prevention."
Symantec provides a range of support offerings backed by industry-leading expertise. Our Data Loss Prevention experts are committed to providing timely and accurate solutions to all types of support issues. Information outlining all of your support options is found on the Symantec support page.
- Discussion Forums for Data Loss Prevention
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention customers can open a technical support web-case via the Symantec MySupport Portal
- To reach Symantec Data Loss Prevention Support via telephone please locate the in-country phone number by visiting Symantec.com
- Non-Technical questions: For non-technical questions please contact Symantec Customer Care
Find and share technical information within the Symantec Connect
This example will discuss how to combine SEP and DLP data within IT Analytics by leveraging Microsoft Report Builder to create and publish a SQL Server Reporting Services report. For the purposes of this exercise, we will modify an out-of-the-box SEP dashboard to conveniently display DLP information all on one report.
Modifying a Default Dashboard
Posted: May 22, 2013 5:11:01 PM