Altiris Deployment Solution
Altiris Deployment Solution 7.1 from Symantec helps reduce the cost of deploying and managing servers, desktops, and notebooks from a centralized location in your environment. The solution offers OS deployment, configuration, PC "personality" migration, and software deployment across hardware platforms and OS types, including Microsoft Windows 7 and 8, and Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
Hadassah University Hospital
Leading Israeli university hospital deploys best-in-class, integrated suite of Symantec solutions to secure and manage its information-driven healthcare environment.
Read this success story
Don't eXPire - Simplify Your Windows Migration
Migrating with Altiris Deployment Solution from Symantec
What are Agents, Options and Add-ons
Add-ons are additional products that work with the original product.
Altiris Deployment Solution for Dell Servers
Altiris Deployment Solution software offers enhanced Dell server deployment capability that dramatically reduces the time and cost of deploying and managing your Dell servers. Deployment Solution uses pre-built scripts to quickly and easily deploy Dell servers from bare metal. Deployment jobs enable you to update and configure hardware and system settings (including BIOS, RAID, and DRAC configurations), deploy a Windows or Linux OS, install applications (databases and e-mail servers), and more—all from a central, remote console.
- Automate and reduce server deployment time from hours to literally minutes
- Includes sample deployment jobs for popular Dell servers
- Remotely install applications, hotfixes, and service packs as part of the server build process
- Supports both Windows and Linux operating system
- Supports WinPE and Linux pre-boot environments
- Supports Dell 6th through 10th generation servers
Show MoreShow Fewer
Altiris Deployment Solution for IBM Servers
Altiris Deployment Solution software offers enhanced IBM server deployment capability that dramatically reduces the time and cost of deploying and managing your IBM servers. Deployment Solution uses pre-built scripts to quickly and easily deploy IBM servers from bare metal. Deployment jobs enable you to update and configure hardware and system settings (including BIOS and RAID configurations), deploy a Windows or Linux OS, install applications (databases and e-mail servers), and more—all from a central, remote console.
- Comprehensive hardware configuration support across all major vendors
- Power Control for RSAII and Management Module on IBM servers
- Enhanced support for VMware ESX, including out-of-the-box support for deployment
- Management support for x86_64 Linux and x64 Windows (in 32-bit compatibility mode)
- Updating IBM hardware drivers as part of the server build process
- Sample deployment jobs for popular server models
HP ProLiant Essentials Rapid Deployment Pack
HP ProLiant Essentials Rapid Deployment Pack (RDP) is a server deployment solution that facilitates the installation, configuration, and deployment of high-volumes of servers through either a GUI-based or a web-based console, using either scripting or imaging technology. Server configuration time is reduced, making it possible to scale server deployments to high volumes in rapid fashion.
- Support for deploying Microsoft Windows Server 2008 on HP ProLiant and select HP Integrity servers.
- Support for installation of the RDP deployment server (CMS) on a virtual machine on VMware ESX 3.0.2 and VMware ESX 3.5.0.
- Support for RDP co-existence within IPv6 environment. RDP operates correctly in dual IPv4/IPv6 environment i.e the product operates correctly when any or all the systems have IPv6 network stack enabled (in addition to IPv4 network stack). However, RDP may have IPv4 dependencies.