Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware
Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware from Symantec provides improved storage I/O performance and availability for VMware ESX attached storage. It increases virtual machine and application availability by rerouting I/Os to available data paths in the event of a failure, and automatically restores failed paths that become healthy. Additionally, Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware integrates into VMware vCenter to provide administrative and monitoring capability within the VMware environment, as well as offering command line management and configuration.
Improve your Storage Path Management on VMware Environments (1:53)
In this video learn how Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing (DMP) for VMware from Symantec provides improved storage I/O performance and availability for VMware ESX attached storage.
- Provides storage path failure protection and fast failover
- Spreads I/O across multiple storage paths and includes enhanced load balancing for maximum performance
- Enables real-time path performance metrics within VMware vCenter and I/O demand visualization for individual LUNs and correlation to guests
- Keeps data highly available when a path fails
- Reduces configuration errors with deep visibility including I/O demands of individual guests
- Includes a broad compatibility list enabling storage choice without compromising manageability or resiliency