New Modern, Innovative User Console
Eliminate backup complexity with an easy to use, innovative user console.
- Provides users with simple and intuitive management and monitoring capabilities
- Automatically configures policies and settings while providing full customization capabilities.
One Product Any Recovery
Through a single-pass backup of virtual or physical systems, users can recover virtual machines, applications, databases, files, folders and even granular objects in seconds.
- Fast granular recovery
- Single pass backup
Integrated Disaster Recovery
Recover a failed system from bare metal to the same hardware, dissimilar hardware or to a VMware or Hyper-V guest in minutes.
- Bare metal recovery
- Dissimilar hardware recovery
- Physical to virtual (P2V) conversions
Enhanced Default Configuration
Increased the internal RAID 1 configured SSDs from 40 GB to 80 GB for OS volumes, added a 6 GB/second SAS host bus adapter and cable for tape-based archiving and data off-site needs, tripled the number of 1 GB/second Ethernet ports from one to three, and updated the Symantec software from Backup Exec 2010 to Backup Exec 2012.
- 2 x 80 GBs RAID 1 SSDs
- 6 GB/seconds SAS host bus adapter
- 3 GB/second Ethernet ports
- Backup Exec 2012
- All-in-one affordable data protection solution pre-packaged with Backup Exec 2012 and 5.5 TB of useable disk storage in a 1U high rack mount appliance.
- Integrated source/client and target side data deduplication across physical and virtual backup jobs.
- Easily restore an entire server, VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines, applications, files/folders or individual objects from a single pass backup in seconds.
- Optimized hardware ensures reliability and performance
- Replicate data to other Backup Exec Appliances or to other Backup Exec servers.