Securing the complex information systems and protected health information of today’s healthcare private practices, hospitals, and payers.
Hospitals and providers are struggling to ensure that the sharing and exchange of patient data is private and secure. They are implementing complex IT systems to support and protect EHRs, as well as computerized physician order entry (CPOE) to reduce preventable errors. Simultaneously, they are tasked with meeting regulatory compliance, optimizing IT service levels, and gaining clinician acceptance—all without being distracted from the main focus: delivering quality patient care.
Symantec understands the unique needs of the healthcare market and is working with providers, industry organizations, and technology partners to find the best possible solution to meet their IT challenges.
Symantec enables providers to:
- Ensure adequate privacy and security protections for electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI).
- Improve workflows and optimize efficiency of clinicians and the IT staff supporting them.
- Enhance the organization’s security posture without impacting end-user productivity.
- Automate complex compliance processes and reduce resources required to prepare for audits.
- Guarantee system and information availability through platform-neutral high availability, disaster recovery, and backup solutions.
- Standardize IT infrastructure and data center management tools across departments and disparate platforms.
View the latest topics in the Healthcare industry.
See all blogs
Storage Management in Healthcare