Continuum Health Partners, Inc.
North America |
Continuum Health Partners, Inc. in New York City, comprised of four distinguished hospitals—Beth Israel, Roosevelt, St. Luke’s, and NY Eye & Ear Infirmary—must keep data available, secure its systems, and make sure that protected health information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. To keep its IT infrastructure healthy, Continuum relies on data protection, archiving, eDiscovery, and endpoint and messaging security solutions from Symantec.
- Industry: Healthcare
- Founded: 1997
- Headquarters: New York City
- Number of employees: 25,000
- Four distinguished hospitals: Beth Israel, Roosevelt, St. Luke's, and NY Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Server platform: Dell, HP, and IBM servers running Windows Server 2008 and previous versions
- Applications: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Citrix, Elekta MOSAIQ (radiation oncology), Allscripts HealthMatics ED
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Enterprise, Oracle 10g
- Storage platform: IBM System Storage DS, XIV
- Tape drives: IBM 3584