Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows
Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability for Windows provides advanced online storage management, high availability and disaster recovery for Microsoft Windows Server physical and virtual environments. Storage Foundation virtualizes storage seen by a host for an optimal management and online configuration experience. Thorough application protection spanning local availability through wide area disaster recovery is provided by Veritas Cluster Server.
Transform Your Windows Data Center
Today's data centers have become highly evolved, with virtualization being widely deployed and many organizations starting to move toward the cloud. As with any change, challenges, both anticipated and unanticipated, can arise.
This paper will identify some of those challenges and discuss how Symantec can help address them to allow administrators to provide more dynamic and resilient IT environments.
A trial version of this product is available for download. Please use the link below to begin the download process.
Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability for Windows brings advanced online storage management and high availability to Microsoft Windows Server environments.
This site provides the bits and packages necessary to install version 6.0.x of the following products:
- Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing (DMP)
- Veritas Cluster Server (VCS)
- Veritas Replicator
- Veritas Storage Foundation (SF)
- Veritas Storage Foundation HA (SFHA)
- Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System (SFCFS)
- Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System HA (SFCFSHA)
- Veritas Storage Foundation for Oracle RAC (SFORAC)
- Symantec VirtualStore (SVS) (Note that this product is only supported on RHEL 5 and Solaris Sparc)