Symantec System Recovery Small Business Server Edition
The gold standard in disaster recovery
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Small Business Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Product Tour
Perform recoveries more efficiently, more reliably, and faster than ever before.
- Restore physical and virtual servers from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments
- Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities.
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest
- Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses with server backup solutions.
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes.
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup server and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
- Reduce storage costs, backup windows, and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.