Symantec Workspace Streaming
Symantec Workspace Streaming is an application streaming solution that enables on-demand application provisioning, offline cache, license recovery and instant application upgrades. Symantec Workspace Streaming increases end user productivity with controlled, guaranteed access to any Windows based applications from any location at any time, including remote and mobile users.
Siemens Professional Education
Siemens Professional Education saves $1.3 million annually using Symantec Workspace Streaming.
Read this success story
Symantec Workspace Streaming: Enabling the Dynamic Management of Software Licenses
Learn how organizations can reduce endpoint TCO while maximizing worker productivity using a just-in-time computing approach to license management utilizing Symantec Workspace Streaming.
- On-demand application streaming – simplifies OS image management by reducing the number and size of images
- Dynamic license management - proactively insures license compliance by avoiding over-deployment and optimize software costs by re-harvesting licenses when they expire or after a period of disuse
- Single-click application upgrades - upgrade and patch applications quickly and painlessly, or roll back applications to the previous version if required
- Disconnected Usage Capability
- Reduce software license costs
- Simplify Application delivery
- Reduce application support costs/disruption
- Improve utilization of existing hardware and software resources