Symantec Workspace Streaming
Symantec Workspace Streaming is an application streaming solution that enables on-demand application provisioning, offline cache, license recovery and instant application upgrades. Symantec Workspace Streaming increases end user productivity with controlled, guaranteed access to any Windows based applications from any location at any time, including remote and mobile users.
Siemens Professional Education
Siemens Professional Education saves $1.3 million annually using Symantec Workspace Streaming.
Read this success story
Symantec Workspace Streaming: Enabling the Dynamic Management of Software Licenses
Learn how organizations can reduce endpoint TCO while maximizing worker productivity using a just-in-time computing approach to license management utilizing Symantec Workspace Streaming.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows VistaSP1 or SP2 (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 when used as an endpoint (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (for English) and XP (for non-English versions)*
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later and 2003 R2 when used as an endpoint
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later and Microsoft Server 2003 R2
* Windows XP SP2 is supported with the additional components such as Windows Installer 3.1 and Filter manager roll-up hotfix