Norton Secured, Powered by Symantec
Why Symantec SSL? (:30)
We're dedicated to investing in the security ecosystem on the internet, and will continue to lead the field as the most recognized trust mark on the internet – look for the Check!
The VeriSign Checkmark, part of the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, was combined with the leading name in personal technology protection, Norton. Consumer tests by Symantec showed that the new seal retains the high level of recognition and trust valued by eCommerce and other privacy-minded web owners. Another independent test
run in January 2013 showed the Norton Secured Seal offers consumers the greatest feeling of trust on the internet!
Since VeriSign SSL joined the Symantec family in 2010, we've been investing in making the online ecosystem safer with:
- Daily malware scanning and vulnerability testing
- ECC and DSA algorithm agility
- Improved SSL Tools for certificate checking
- Express and auto-renewals
- Enterprise offering - Certificate Intelligence Center
Why Use the Norton Secured Seal
- It's seen half a billion times per day of the Norton Secured seal in 170 countries..
- Helps grow your online business by anchoring customer recognition: In an international online consumer study, 85% of respondents are likely to continue an online purchase when they view the Norton Secured Seal during the checkout process, more than any other seal or no seal displayed.
- Over 40 million desktops worldwide using Norton Safe Web see the Norton Secured Seal next to trusted website links in search results.
- Symantec's robust PKI infrastructure includes military-grade data centers and disaster recovery sites for unsurpassed customer data protection, availability and peace of mind.
- The Seal can be a visible image of your dedication to PCI compliance, as eCommerce sites must authenticate their identities and encrypt transaction traffic through their site to protect customer data.
Seal Installation Instructions
Instructions on how to install the seal. (2:03)
If you are still showing an old VeriSign Seal or Trust Mark on your website, or the new Norton Secured powered by VeriSign, then you did not automatically update to the new Norton Secured Seal. To keep up with the best-known seal on the internet*, please learn how to install the seal.
* (Consumer Research, June 2012)
Customer Success Stories