Mobile Security Assessment Suite
Evaluate and develop defences against mobile threats and vulnerabilities.
The Symantec Mobile Security Assessment Suite evaluates the capabilities of your information security program to address the unique challenges inherent in the deployment and use of emerging mobile technologies. These services evaluate security exposures from multiple perspectives: external attackers, malicious internal users, and unaware employees attempting to exploit vulnerabilities in mobile platforms and mobile applications. These assessments identify both vulnerabilities and threats to applications and infrastructure as well as gaps in your organization’s policies, process, or standards.
Evaluate the risk inherent in the enterprise use of iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Assess present or anticipated exposure to information security risk
- Based on mobile device use cases and available security controls
- Looks at gaps within mobile programs, policies and processes
Mobile Application Security
Evaluate security of custom mobile applications against best practice criteria
- Simulate real-world OS and app-level attacks to provide insight
- Penetration testing to cover multiple uses cases including misuse and unauthorized use
For more information on licensing and pricing, please contact our Enterprise sales advisor at AltirisSalesInfo@symantec.com
or 1-888-252-5551 (North America)