Symantec and Symantec Authorized Training Partners (ATP) provide a full range of training solutions from Instructor-Led classes to a Virtual Academy to help businesses maximize IT efficiency and enable IT best practices throughout the organization. Get the most out of your investment in your Symantec products. 98 percent of customers who are trained and certified recognize greater benefits and leverage more features of their purchased products.
Live Training Classroom Training
- Traditional public classroom training that includes comprehensive learning design, expert instructors who also have experience in the field is available at Symantec and Symantec Authorized Training Partner
- When you have a large number of students to train, and the facilities and equipment in place, Symantec and Symantec Authorized Training Partner instructors can deliver a private class just for your team.
- Dedicated - Training held at Symantec and Symantec Authorized Training Partner facilities that are designed specifically for technical classroom training
- Customer Site Training - This entails exclusive Instructor-Led training at your preferred time and location. Symantec and Symantec Authorized Training Partners can deliver custom classes built for your environment and focused on your specific issues.
- The Symantec Virtual Academy online learning environment recreates the traditional classroom learning experience with:
- Live webcasts: interactive sessions with the Symantec or Symantec Authorized Training Partner instructor
- Hands-on labs: running on dedicated Symantec servers allow first practice of the skills learned
- Expert mentoring: ensures you can get answers you need directly from the instructor without interruption.
See the Virtual Academy datasheet
for more details.
Free Online Training
Free web-based training available on-demand 24/7, 365 days a year. The same training content that is delivered in Symantec classrooms by live instructors is the basis of all eLibrary and Tech Center content: Full courses are broken into a number of 15-75 minute modules that are organized by product and version categories.
*The Tech Centers
will be decommissioned on September 30, 2015. All content for supported products from the Tech Center will be available in the eLibrary. In addition, all new content from June 1, 2015 will be available only in the eLibrary, which offers a wealth of training, including videos, demo’s and blueprints. It provides enhanced features and improved ease of use, including:
- Single portal for all eLearning content
- More precise keyword search functionality
- Ease of finding content in the new folder hierarchy
- Support for additional browsers