Symantec Education’s On-Demand Instructor-Led Training (OD-ILT) is a powerful training method that enables more successful learning by allowing you to ‘replay’ any section of an instructor-led class you attended. With OD-ILT courses, you can relearn technical skills immediately prior to using those skills in your environment.
OD-ILT includes not only the full course presentation, but also a video recording of an actual class; complete down to the last spoken word…including questions asked during the session by students and the instructor response. And the scrolling transcript of the class is fully searchable; allowing you to locate specific subjects as needed, whether included in the slides or in the instructor’s lecture. On-Demand Instructor-Led Training is like an employee support program that lets you step back into the classroom.
On-Demand Instructor-Led Training Highlights
- Recorded video of the classroom session that includes questions from participants and the instructor responses giving you the “classroom context” that live sessions provide
- Fully documented scrolling transcript of the instructor’s lecture
- Robust interface to browse and search for the exact knowledge needed--down to the individual slide or spoken word
- Variety of media and file types, ranging from streaming audio/video and downloadable MP3/4 files to PowerPoint files and related documents allowing for learning on the go
- Access to the recorded session for a full year
Watch the sample now!
On-Demand Instructor-Led System Requirements
View all system requirements
and the features you'll be able to access based on your system configuration.
Contact Symantec Education
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you have questions or need further assistance, please drop an email to email@example.com