Altiris Server Management Suite
Altiris Server Management Suite 7.1 provides IT administrators with a comprehensive server management solution for physical and virtual servers across a broad array of platforms, including Windows, Linux, UNIX and virtual platforms. The suite provides solutions to provision, control, automate, and monitor servers from a central console. The combination of complete lifecycle functionality built on an integrated framework enables organizations to gain and maintain control of their servers, reduce service interruptions, and increase uptime.
- Heterogeneous server lifecycle management across Windows, Linux, UNIX and virtual platforms
- Integrated virtual machine management minimizes complexity when supporting mixed physical and virtual environments
- Accurate discovery and inventory of hardware and software configurations
- Image-based and scripted provisioning capabilities reduce build times and ensure server configurations are reliable and consistent
- Comprehensive software and patch management proactively manages applications and updates to minimize security risks
- Integrated server monitoring and remediation helps resolve bottlenecks before affecting business functions
- Implement a single management framework for distributed, heterogeneous server environments
- Manage change with confidence by driving predictable and repeatable day-to-day operations
- Make smarter, faster decisions based on real-time, data-driven conclusions
- Drive innovation by utilizing server automation for IT processes and adopting new technologies without adding new tools, people or methodologies
I need a solution
A consultation to first turn the computer
first put my name "BEappliance2013"
agrege the appliance to the domain and then went back to change the team name "XXXXXX"
when I enter the new domain user can not open BE, (image)
I make any changes...
Posted: 20/05/2013 8:44:04 PM