As an IT professional or business owner, it's your responsibility to identify, understand, and take steps to mitigate the risks to which your business is exposed.
Perhaps nowhere is the case for risk management more clearly demonstrated than with your company's online interactions. The unprecedented frequency and sophistication of cybercrime dramatically magnify the threats to your information security and make effective risk control especially critical.
In short, when it comes to securing online transactions, safeguarding customer information, and protecting business reputation, you're only as safe as the Certificate Authority you choose.
Not All SSL Is the Same
Not all SSL is the same because not all CAs are the same. Founded as VeriSign in 1995, we support the world’s largest and most critical certificate deployments. We use the same infrastructure as the DNS that supports .com on the Internet. That’s our DNA.
- Our validation services process on average over four and a half billion hits per day – with zero downtime in over 8 years.
- 97 of the world's 100 largest financial institutions and 75 percent of the 500 biggest e-commerce sites in North America use SSL Certificates from Symantec.
- Our robust PKI infrastructure includes military grade data centers and disaster recovery sites for unsurpassed customer data protection, availability, and peace of mind.
Most importantly, we continue to evolve our protection with ongoing research and investment into next generation technologies to offer our customers increasing levels of security.
Leading through Innovation
Our continuous investment in research and development not only keeps our practice standard the highest in the industry, it helps us stay well ahead of evolving security risks.
- Each year we make significant investments in R&D, pushing the security industry forward with new standards and protocols.
- We are constantly improving the strength and reliability of our authentication infrastructure, including engineering failsafe systems to control risk.
By investing in next generation security technologies, we are helping to build a more secure future for the Internet – and for your business.